Thank you to all that contributed to Striper Day IV. The Surfcasters Journal Crew did an awesome job putting on the show. Thanks to the vendors that make shows the draw that they are and a special thanks goes out to the vendors that donated to the raffle.
The raffle at this show will directly benefit graduating seniors of the Ward Melville High School Fishing Club and the general population at Ward Melville.
Thank You. Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for supporting the kids.
Below is a listing of raffles and the winners. As of 1/21, all winners have been notified. If there are any questions, please email the club firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also contact us via Instagram @patriotsfishing.
Names appear as they were written on tickets.
RAFFLE ITEM WINNER
- Van Staal VSX 150 J Corcoran
- Van Staal 7” Pliers Peter Garcia
- Shimano Ultegra 1400XTC p/u at show
- Tsunami 6000 Shield Matt Mecca
- Tsunami 5000 Shiled Tim Sowden
- ODM 9’ DNA Michael Prussen
- ODM 10’ Genesis Jeremy Simonetti
- Big Fischer Plug TV
- ODM 10’6” Frontier X Rod AJ Mata
- The Surfcaster Boga and gear Rob K
- St Croix Mojo 10’6” Chris LoNigro
- St Croix Mojo 11’ Donovan
- Surfcasters Journal Skate Deck B renden F
- Korker Boots Voucher Jeff Hermanski
- Outback Steakhouse $100 GC Melissa Owen & Rob Mullins
- Nicole’s Custom Bucktails DUGO
- White Water Outfitters Custom Rod Andrew Biscardi
- S&S Bucktail Package Ron Hamski
- Noreaster USA Gear Jamaal
- Patriots Fishing Apparel Thomas Pfersahind
- Flip Rocks Flip Flops Ray Crimmins
- North Bar Plug Assortment Michael Harold
- LIBBA Apparel Normoyle
- Guppy Lure Package Willie Jones
- Pelican 50QT Cooler R McCullough
- Carelton Apparrel Chris Amato
- Misc Plug Package James Fitzpatrick
- Misc Gear Package David Tanzey
- J Jaget Danny V Salamone
- Lamiglas GSB 11 MS Phil Moraci
- Lamiglas GSB 11LS Anthony Kellar